WHAT IS TUNNGLE
Tunngle is a revolutionary peer to peer VPN solution that delivers the best online entertainment experience.
It allows you to play your games on-line by using the Local Area Network Multi-Player feature of your games (LAN).
You can figure Tunngle as a virtual network card that, once plugged into your PC, connects you to the other players allowing you to enjoy a totally unlimited game experience!
HOW IT WORKS
Tunngle is a pure peer to peer Virtual Private Networking solution: as the name suggests, client to client data transfers are direct and not a single bit of your data passes through our servers.
Our main servers do not relay traffic in any way. They just offer the mediation services that allow the Tunngle clients to reciprocally establish a direct p2p connection, in such a way that it can later be used to play games, chat and do more.
HOW TO PLAY
- Install Tunngle (if you haven’t already).
- Start Tunngle and Login (at the bottom of the interface).
- Search for a Network Name using the search bar on the left side.
- Double click the desired Network Name in the Network Browser that opens in the middle.
- Tunngle will now Join the Network.
- Once the network has been joined, you should see the other active members in the Network Nick List.
- Start the game, Go to the Multiplayer in-game Menu, Select LAN and Search for LAN Games.