WHAT IS DISCORD
Discord is a free voice and text chat app designed specifically for gaming. It’s much more intuitive than the old days of Teamspeak, Skype, or Ventrilo.
It also brings gaming communication out of the stone age. It’s free, easy to use, and with you even while you are AFK.
There are discord apps available for Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, and iOS so you can stay connected when your on the go.
Discord also works via their website if you are not able to install their desktop client.
HOW TO CREATE A SERVER
- Open Discord.
- Click “Create a Server” on the left.
- Give your server a name under Server Name.
- Optionally, click the circle on the right to upload a thumbnail picture to represent your server. If you join several servers, this will be the primary way you distinguish between them, so pick something unique that identifies your server at a glance.
- Once you’ve made all your decisions, click Create at the bottom of the window.
- That’s all it takes! Just a few short clicks and you have your very own Discord server!.
TUNNGLE DISCORD THEME
Have you ever wanted to customize your Discord, and add a custom look to it? What about a Tunngle theme? Well, now you can do that!
I’m happy to announce that I’ve finished working on a Discord Tunngle theme, which is fully compatible with the newset version and also with the old ones as well.
I have created a video showing how to download and apply it to your Discord.
RAINBOW SIX SIEGE DISCORD COMMUNITY
I have created a Rainbow Six Siege Discord Community for Tunngle players, to support the game, and to also help other players enjoy the game.
In the server you will find fixes for most of the problems you might face, as well as important guides and FAQs.
We will be more than happy to have you with us :).